Thursday, June 05, 2008

Horses in the riding ring for the first time.

Well monday morning was quit a morning. We decided to try and get the horses use to being in the riding ring and I'm happy to say every thing went well. There was alot of snorting and running for the first 10 minutes and then they where fine. They were still a little jumpy but all they wanted to do was eat. I worried for nothing......again. We left them in for a couple of hours and then put them on the grass at the back. They will be in the front for a few hours in the morning, hopefully everyday. Don, my husband is going to start lungeing Joey next week and then I have someone coming out to ride him twice a week until I can trust him. I trust him when we are on the ground, but when I get on his back, well that's a different story.

I took a few pictures of them in the front.

No comments: