Thursday, October 26, 2006

Whooo Hooo a little baby step

Well this morning , I fed the horses as usual but this time,, Joe Joe didn't get his food till he approached me with his ears up,, I walked in the stall with his feed and he came toward me with his ears pinned as usual, this time I shooed him away, and we kept this up for quit awhile, finally he came toward me with his ears up , I was able to pet his snout and he started smacking , finally I put the food down and he ate ,, I stayed in the stall and pet his neck for awhile while he ate,, I guess that's a little progress ,,, at least he knows HE didn't shoo ME away. Very happy when we take baby steps.... We will see what happens tonight at grooming time,, We have to work on the biting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When dealing with horses , every little step counts, good work
just think if you don't make mistakes , you don't learn